Einstein the parrot!
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Einstein the parrot!
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/einst ... uawks.html
"Einstein, would you like to ride on Burt's spaceship?"
"Pewpewpewpew!"
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
Re: Einstein the parrot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYk-wE18BTo
Rest well, Alex. You never ceased to amaze me with what you were able to accomplish.
Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian
And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415
- Kamalia
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 3849
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am
- Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary
- Gender: Female
- Location: The land of Tim Hortons and Loonies
- Contact:
Re: Einstein the parrot!

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: Einstein the parrot!
Alex is a smart one!
Damn it... Now I want a pet parrot! D:
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.


