Worgen Druid Forms

User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by cowmuflage »

They should of gone with my idead of worgen cat form .... http://thelimeofdoom.deviantart.com/art ... fdoom&qo=0
User avatar
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Realm: Garrosh

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Falconer »

VelkynKarma wrote:I don't mind the cat form so much, even if it does look a bit like a dog/cat hybrid. That's to be expected, I guess, seeing as it is a wolf-man turning into a cat (dunno why they couldn't have just had a wolf-form instead, though).

Ooo...I like that idea. Why not a wolf form instead, but with the basically same spells and attack style. That would make way more sense. They could do a troll coyote form too instead of cat. Somebody art savvy should draw something up.

LOL... How is this...
Image
Attachments
worgwhite.jpg
worgwhite.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 1795 times

Image

User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Azunara »

Meh. Wolf turning to a wolf? Seems excessive. 'Sides, I honestly don't understand the problem with Worgen having a cat/bear form and troll having cat/bear form. Maybe I'm weird, but I honestly prefer it that way. Less crying in the end with "OMG worgen and troll have different forms! This isnt fair my life is horrible gg Blizz!"
User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by cowmuflage »

A wolf turning into a cat is just as werid as a cow turing into one so worgen should not have a differnt form as stated by Azunara it would not be fair.
User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Azunara »

Eh. We're also talking about a fantasy game here. Weird really possesses different definitions. Calling a dog turning into a cat weird just...isn't logical when you think a person who shoots fire out of their hands is peachy.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 776
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 am

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Arwyn »

There great designs but like the troll forms I won't get all giddy until Blizz actually releases the forms.
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Texas

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryai »

Falconer wrote:
VelkynKarma wrote:I don't mind the cat form so much, even if it does look a bit like a dog/cat hybrid. That's to be expected, I guess, seeing as it is a wolf-man turning into a cat (dunno why they couldn't have just had a wolf-form instead, though).

Ooo...I like that idea. Why not a wolf form instead, but with the basically same spells and attack style. That would make way more sense. They could do a troll coyote form too instead of cat. Somebody art savvy should draw something up.
... why would a troll become a Coyote? I'm sorry but did you even check a few links I tossed out in the troll drood thread? And Trolls do have a tiger god and a lynx god. They have no wolf god. So again, what makes you think their cat form should/would be a coyote?

And also if they got a special form, what about cow and nelf droods? There was enough aminosity as it was half the time because tauren cat forms squashed and nelf cat forms did not at the time. I mean wanting a wolf just because it's a wolf is a bit silly.

Mean come on. I play a cow that turns into a Tree, Seal, Cheetah, Lion, Bear and a few days ago Chickenbear before I specced from balance to feral DPS. If a cow can turn into all of these things and not just a bull with leaves, a bull with fins, a bull with spots, a bull with a mane and a bull with claws, then surely a worgen can do the same thing too.
User avatar
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 am
Realm: Nagrand
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Kayb »

mmmm murloc druids
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Texas

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryai »

Kayb wrote:mmmm murloc druids
Er what?
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Saturo »

Ryai wrote:
Kayb wrote:mmmm murloc druids
Er what?
Orcs consider them to be a delicacy. Personally, I've never liked the consistency, but it can be pretty good in a stew.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Texas

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryai »

Saturo wrote:
Ryai wrote:Er what?
Orcs consider them to be a delicacy. Personally, I've never liked the consistency, but it can be pretty good in a stew.
Problem is these are Worgens not Murlocs. So yeah that was so far left field it went and left the ballpark instead of just a normal over the head joke.
User avatar
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Realm: Terenas (EU)
Gender: Female

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

Zomg werebears. <3 I'm thinking of race-changing my hunter, now I have to contemplate race-changing my druid?! 0.0

Image

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

♥{My Pets|My Mounts}♥

User avatar
Murloc Chow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Realm: US:The Scryers, EU: Steamwheedle Cartel

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Murloc Chow »

Lol, the white one instantly made me think Panda! :lol:

Image

Artist: Murloc Chow, Medium: msPaint
User avatar
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.
Gender: ....METAL GEAR
Location: Under a cardboardbox.

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Sonata »

.....I am speechless....oh god Blizz I hate you for tempting me to roll a third druid.
This kinda puts the upgrades to the Nelfs and Taurens to shame...a little.
I don't get it what's with Blizz and making Alliance druids wear collars. I am okay with the bracelets...or are they...pawlets...anklets in this case.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 3485
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Wink wink.
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!
Contact:

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryno »

Mmm, pretty shiny, hehe.

Image

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Texas

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryai »

Sonata wrote:.....I am speechless....oh god Blizz I hate you for tempting me to roll a third druid.
This kinda puts the upgrades to the Nelfs and Taurens to shame...a little.
I don't get it what's with Blizz and making Alliance druids wear collars. I am okay with the bracelets...or are they...pawlets...anklets in this case.
It's less collar and more neck protection- tho bears wouldn't really need thin strips of leather for that.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 3485
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Wink wink.
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!
Contact:

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryno »

Ryai wrote:It's less collar and more neck protection
BEWARE DRUIDS, I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!! I SHALL REMOVE YOUR NECK/ANKLE PIECES AND LASH OUT!! YOUR REIGN HAS COME TO AN END!!

Image

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Texas

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryai »

Ryno wrote:
Ryai wrote:It's less collar and more neck protection
BEWARE DRUIDS, I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!! I SHALL REMOVE YOUR NECK/ANKLE PIECES AND LASH OUT!! YOUR REIGN HAS COME TO AN END!!
Well you'd have to get past all that muscle and fur on the necks first...

if you managed to survive a feroicious bite :p
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 3485
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Wink wink.
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!
Contact:

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Ryno »

Ryai wrote:if you managed to survive a feroicious bite :p
I coated my body in black licorice!

Image

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Worgen Druid Forms

Unread post by Saturo »

Disgusting!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Post Reply