BM discussion Thread on the forums

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: BM discussion Thread on the forums

Unread post by Kalliope »

dalton_92 wrote:cata killed my hunter soon as its out i can safly say so is my membership they killed us not just bm but our whole class face it less focus then a rouge wtf bm being nerfed more blizz if u h8 it so muhc get rid of it dam
speaking of bm now being shot in both its legs n tossed in the desert any 1 think we going to get into raids now hell no want to tame that level 50 something devilsaurs HA fat chance u got to w8 till ur 69 great m i right
THE ONLY WAY AND I MEAN THE ONLY WAY I WOULD EVER KEEP PLAYING MY HUNTER IS IF BLIZZARD MAKE BM CONTROL TWO PETS AT ONCE
thats it n it could be easy have them share the targeting system n all it really would be a eays thing to do(fat chance ppl would cry to much)

what im saying with all my txt type n horrible grammer is simple

R.I.P HUNTER
Seriously?

Rogues don't have a steady/cobra shot to recharge their energy. Have you actually TRIED the focus mechanic?

Leveling is a joke now and will be even more of one with the zone revamps. Sure, exotic taming will have to wait until 69, which kinda sucks, but EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR THEIR SHINY STUFF TOO.

Sigh. There's just no sense attempting to be rational in the face of an irrational argument. Thank you and good night.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

dalton_92 wrote:cata killed my hunter soon as its out i can safly say so is my membership they killed us not just bm but our whole class face it less focus then a rouge wtf bm being nerfed more blizz if u h8 it so muhc get rid of it dam
speaking of bm now being shot in both its legs n tossed in the desert any 1 think we going to get into raids now hell no want to tame that level 50 something devilsaurs HA fat chance u got to w8 till ur 69 great m i right
THE ONLY WAY AND I MEAN THE ONLY WAY I WOULD EVER KEEP PLAYING MY HUNTER IS IF BLIZZARD MAKE BM CONTROL TWO PETS AT ONCE
thats it n it could be easy have them share the targeting system n all it really would be a eays thing to do(fat chance ppl would cry to much)

R.I.P HUNTER
Wow...

Anyway, been on the PTR since late Saturday night, and I got to say that the new Focus system is great. Tried lots of stuff too. I have no complaints really. It baffles me that you think the hunter class is no more when in reality it's even better than before. And why in hell do you want to control two pets for? :shock:
ImageImage
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I love the new focus system. I don't lose as much dps as I did with Aspect of the Viper.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Silvarain
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary Horde, Azjol-Nerub Alliance
Location: lost in a dark isolated forest, waiting to be found...

Unread post by Silvarain »

whoa dude lol, all im saying is that i dont think things are as great as blizz said they would be. hunters have not died in the making of this expansion lol (maybe poked a lot lol). ive not gone to test yet but some of the changes are fresh and exciting: im already going "wheres my trap launcher button!?" lol. people are not happy with everything but theres still lots to look forward to.
Ron: "Up next, is the world ending? But first weather with Ororo. Ororo?"
Ororo: "It's raining frogs, it's raining frogs. What can i say? Back to you."
Ron: "Thanks Ororo."

Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Bellatryx »

Hunters will be fixed hopefully.. thats the reason why theres a PTR so people who aren't in beta and wouldn't generally play certain specs/classes etc have a chance to test it and weigh in.

I do agree with the above posts. I feel that the focus change is possibly the best thing that could've happened to hunters and while I'm slightly underwhelmed with the BM tree I think it might be ok in the future.

Renle
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Renle »

cata killed my hunter soon as its out i can safly say so is my membership they killed us not just bm but our whole class face it less focus then a rouge wtf bm being nerfed more blizz if u h8 it so muhc get rid of it dam

R.I.P HUNTER
I don't know if I agree wholly. I will admit I've been a fan of the Focus deal from the beginning (no more mana yay!) and I finally got to try it out now in the PTR and I have to say, despite the fact that we generate Focus at a lower rate then rogues generate energy, we seem to keep our Focus topped off a lot better then rogues (my highest lvl rogue is 70, so I'm not 100% about that)

First of all, not all of our moves will require Focus, also, we have a major damage dealing move that requires no focus, and actually recharges focus as we use it. Quite frankly I'm expecting to hear a lot of rogues start QQ'ing for something like this.

And as for BM, it appears like blizzard really is trying on it, and I am excited about what they have so far, I just think that it might be beneficial if blizz had some feed-back from hardcore BM hunters about their thoughts on the spec.

And as far as BM getting two pets at once, as a BM hunter who knows that the spec is all about pet control, I would not like this. One pet is hard enough to keep track of. Throw in two pets and I don't think BM hunters would ever get invited to raids again lol
(can we say, two pets to pull the entire dungeon twice as much? lol)

The moral of the story:
Don't put your hunter to rest just yet. Wait til cata comes out, and try it yourself before you throw in the towel ;)

~•*¨*•.¸¸Running Wild!¸¸.•*¨*•~

~Krypto~ | ~Raiden~ | ~Rush'Kah~

~Mini Pets | Armory | Mounts~

My Dragon Cave
^ Clickeh ^

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Renle wrote:
cata killed my hunter soon as its out i can safly say so is my membership they killed us not just bm but our whole class face it less focus then a rouge wtf bm being nerfed more blizz if u h8 it so muhc get rid of it dam

R.I.P HUNTER
I don't know if I agree wholly. I will admit I've been a fan of the Focus deal from the beginning (no more mana yay!) and I finally got to try it out now in the PTR and I have to say, despite the fact that we generate Focus at a lower rate then rogues generate energy, we seem to keep our Focus topped off a lot better then rogues (my highest lvl rogue is 70, so I'm not 100% about that)

First of all, not all of our moves will require Focus, also, we have a major damage dealing move that requires no focus, and actually recharges focus as we use it. Quite frankly I'm expecting to hear a lot of rogues start QQ'ing for something like this.

And as for BM, it appears like blizzard really is trying on it, and I am excited about what they have so far, I just think that it might be beneficial if blizz had some feed-back from hardcore BM hunters about their thoughts on the spec.

And as far as BM getting two pets at once, as a BM hunter who knows that the spec is all about pet control, I would not like this. One pet is hard enough to keep track of. Throw in two pets and I don't think BM hunters would ever get invited to raids again lol
(can we say, two pets to pull the entire dungeon twice as much? lol)

The moral of the story:
Don't put your hunter to rest just yet. Wait til cata comes out, and try it yourself before you throw in the towel ;)
^ QFT

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

ToxicCreed
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

Unread post by ToxicCreed »

With Premades coming out, I'm slowly growing to get a feel for the BM hunters now. I rather enjoy the massive BOOM you get from Kill Command as of now. And testing out a 80 Premade Hunter in the PTR... I had to giggle at the amounts of damage I was getting from just Pet and Kill Command XD