Kirix on Brill right now~

Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Kirix on Brill right now~

Unread post by Yaone »

After watching a couple people try to get the lovely green spider, they gave up and now is just running around on brill if anyone wants to give it a go!
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Re: Kirix on Brill right now~

Unread post by Sasrei »

Hes been up for a long long time :lol: since 8 this morning unfortunately I cant get on brill to help you guys tame it.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

Oh wow, I was just doing my rounds and seen him >.< I don't want him, I was there offering help. But I don't think I have enough health to do it unless I reroll SV for stam lol

Still tho, I want Purple, not green xD
Jodmos

Unread post by Jodmos »

Tried earlier a few times but I've not got the health. usually kills me around half tamed.

Then again i can't get back on as i'm crashing as soon as I log now. Who knew he had those kind of powers.

Did get Skitterflame and Anthriss before that and saw a dead Skarr :(
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sasrei »

haha yah I think most people give up on him, he is the hardest tame by far. I am currently stuck on a mammoth mount, ran out of food so hit the mammoth to be able to buy some and not a good idea :lol:

I got mine with 127k, pvp gear is the best for dealing with him, the extra health is necessary in my view. For him its more of hoping he casts Max.. mag.. the thing he casts, fast. Have aspect of the wild up, hit him with CS, as soon as he casts Mag hit detterence and tame asap. The more haste/stam you have the better. Getting stunned once usually means your mostly likely dead as he has no problem getting through your health quickly at the 3 second stun.. hopefully they can fix things.. so that I can use my chars. 5 of them right now as trapped in a ptr purgatory :lol:

Jodmos

Unread post by Jodmos »

Actually. I was on my Mammoth to repair when the continuous crashes started happening, so may be advisable to not use a mammoth mount (or possibly only the traveller's one, in case it is the vendors causing the crash)
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sasrei »

yep its the mammoth thatll do it. It used to be the best 14k I have ever spent :lol: