Parody Hunter video

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
DocAscii
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm
Realm: Dalvengyr
Gender: Male

Parody Hunter video

Unread post by DocAscii »

I'm here to shamelessly promote my video "I've Got A Boar". It is a parody of Lonely Island's "I'm On A Boat" which tells the tale of a young orc hunter and his inflated sense of power now that he's tamed an Elder Mottled Boar.

Please watch, rate , comment, and pass along to your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNmkzMmsRBk
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Parody Hunter video

Unread post by Saturo »

Teh awezomez. U haz them.

:D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Jeauno
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm
Realm: Moon Guard (US)
Gender: Female
Location: Omaha, NE
Contact:

Re: Parody Hunter video

Unread post by Jeauno »

Shameless <3 And priceless! This totally has the [Siennah's Mark of Approval] :D

Image
Meichelle (85) Moon Guard (US)

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Parody Hunter video

Unread post by Vephriel »

Absolutely awesome, fantastic job! :D
Post Reply