Ankha! and no.. I didnt think she was a herb this time

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Ankha! and no.. I didnt think she was a herb this time

Unread post by Sasrei »

Ive been camping Ankha for a few days now, ive missed the cats alot by just a few mins and it was getting a lill umm .. annoying? Plus the fact that everyone and their mom was camping them. I think their dog was around to waiting to steal it... After talking to a few people a hunter sent me a mail that Ankha was tamed at 1 am that morning. Now that cats has seemed to enjoy this whole 16 hour spawn timer.. everytime ive seen them its been at the later end of the spawn timer so I figured go do dailies and come back later. Switched hunters and finished Sas's dailies, had nothing else to do so I figured why not go and do Saons dailies. Switched over to her and out of the corner of my eye I saw a yellow dot. Now.. I knew it wasnt a herb, herbs dont move, I learned that from stormvine. But I was not expecting them up until much later! I mounted and who do I see but Ankha! Freak out time. Switched my bar to find my tame beast button which ticked off a mob.. so I had to fly up and move to some place safe. Thankfully kitty decided to come home willingly and seems.. well as you see on the SS was very.. expressive :lol: Kinda like HII!!! So there you go I got my little Ankhas and both times they made me lose my mind :lol: Ankha the nut for Sas, and Ankha the your not suppossed to be up.. why are you up.. kinda thing.

I guess it just proves that you dont know what you think you know so dont believe what you thought you know, you know? :lol:
named her embersilk after the outfit of choice black embersilk gown that I used to camp with and that huge amount of embersilk used to get it for people. Its strange but it fits her, so ive got both of them named.. differently Stormvine and Embersilk :)

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: Ankha! and no.. I didnt think she was a herb this time

Unread post by Chimera »

I love it xD Embersilk actually does seem to be fitting for her, its like one of those random names you come up for the pet and it nags and nags at you until you give them that name and all seems right with the world when you do :lol: *can also totally picture a dot of Stormvine moving on the mini-map* that'd turn a few heads for sure XD Just so long as it isnt Magria for those trying to camp their spawn patrols :P

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

quietstrm07

Unread post by quietstrm07 »

Not gonna lie, I would probably be confused as heck then die laughing seeing the moving Stormvine on my minimap :) Congratulation on your tame, she was definitely the one I spent the longest camping only to see Magria spawn way too many times. Also, in your SS, she looks like she has her paw up for a highfive :)

Signature created by the very talented Serenith. Thank you very much for all your hard work :)

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

Congratz on your tame! I thought Ankha was obsiduim at first too ^-^

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Ahh yes see in the SS I think she was more like "HI!! where you been!!" or maybe "im not a herb fool!" or actually I think it was "SURPRISE!!!" cause I think I had a heart attack when I saw that yellow dot just move out of view in the corner of my eye. Kinda felt like a ghost crawler thing for a bit cause I couldnt see where the heck it went! I am just so glad it was Ankha and not Magria.

But that would be entertaining to move Stormvine around like that though only hunters would get it :lol: too bad not druids.. stupid ninja herbers.

mmmhmm Embersilk just one of those names where you tame it and its like "embersilk" then you go back and forth saying its a stupid name why name a cat like that after a cloth! then.. I named her embersilk.. it became a I like it, but I dont but I love it.. but eh. And now I love it and dont see her named anything else. Seems kinda fitting cause most of the names are usually odd like that.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Curzon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Curzon »

I love that shot, just look at her paws up in the air like that.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Well, you named Magria after a herb, i had a Winterspring Pridewatcher named Dreamfoil (before i deleted the hunter) :P Embersilk is perfect imo (im gonna be hard pressed now to find a name that sounds better then that for when i tame her xD) and yesss omg i love how expressionative the kitties are, Ahnka's full on glomping you in this pic, my pic of Magria has her hugging my worgen :lol:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |