Oh Fukh!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Oh Fukh!

Unread post by Sesamee »

No I'm not cussing! I would never do that! Swear! :twisted: It's just the name of my new pet. I was questing in Tol Barad and randomly cast Beast Lore on one of the tiny foxes there thinking it would come back with nothing. Well turns out the little guys are tameable! I tamed one just to see them up close since they're so tiny in the wild and I loved what I saw. He had a soft beautiful brown color and I liked him instantly! Fukh is apparantly the Proto-Germanic word for Fox. So I have a fox named Fukh!!

When were done questing we hearthed to Org and my beautiful soft brown fox turns red!! What?? Nooo! I loved his soft brown color! Turns out the little trickster is a color changer! So I took Fukh to the Western Plaguelands so he could transform into the beautiful brown fox he and I both wanted him to be...permanently. :lol:

Meet Fukh:

Fukh is so happy to be tamed he did a little jig!
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Oh Fukh!

Unread post by Sarantha »

Should've named him Trickster! That would have been a perfect name! I named my blue Madexx that, because he eluded me for so long, hid from me, died to Deathwing/a real life friend/never spawned, etc...he was definitely a tricky bugger to tame and deserved that name!
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

Unread post by Sesamee »

I thought about Trickster but I couldn't resist the name Fukh.
Kaelys
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Kaelys »

I love the brown foxes too. Kaelys has one called Socks XD
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Love foxes. I have Ashtail! But sadly i dont use him much :( But maybe i will soon i hope :D

Signature Made By Senenith

Karin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bad Ash Realms

Unread post by Karin »

I hope people won't get the wrong idea when they see that and report it.