Braggy Brags: Being on a bottom-5 server has its advantages

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Keleri
Realm: Balnazzar

Braggy Brags: Being on a bottom-5 server has its advantages

Unread post by Keleri »

With sincere apologies to everyone on highly populated servers.

The server I play on (Balnazzar-US) is, I think, fifth from the bottom in terms of activity and population. Our AH is a wasteland, but it is not wholly without benefits. Previously, I snagged Skoll, Loque'nahak, Gondria and Arcturis over the course of two evenings. When my hunter hit 85, I looked around and found Terrorpene and Karoma, and then Ghostcrawler and Sambas a few days later.

This weekend, I decided to get her attuned to the molten front, and promptly found Magria and Ban'thalos. I popped into the molten front and Kirix was there, but I wasn't that interested. I parked myself beside one of Skarr's spawn points and logged off for a couple hours; when I came back, he was there and handily picked him up with the Convalescence of Winds buff. I popped outside and found Magria again, who I left alone. The next day, I logged on and Karkin was there, but at the southern spawn point, and it took several deaths before I understood the Silencing Shot method and picked him up.

Finally, this morning, I found Ankha before going after the intimidating Deth'tilac when my druid friend came online. Sooooo, yes, I tamed six rares in two days, beating my previous record of four in two. I'm sorryyyyy.

Currently I'm rolling with Loque'nahak, Gezzarak, Deth'tilac, Sambas and Skarr on my person. Also, I would like more stable slots for MoP. Aww yeah.
Wolverien
Realm: Zul'Jin

Re: Braggy Brags: Being on a bottom-5 server has its advanta

Unread post by Wolverien »

Nice collection! Especially considering the time frame. While I can't boast that I filled up my barn that fast, I did finally manage to round out my collection yesterday with Karkin. I've been thinking of dumping something and going for Deth, but with Mists around the corner I'm not so sure. I think I might wait in case the don't give us more stable slots. Here's mine (for now :) )

Wolverien of Remnants

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Holy crap. Someone from Baln on the forums. What? Ive never seen anyone else from there on here O.o

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Keleri
Realm: Balnazzar

Unread post by Keleri »

Bonita wrote:Holy crap. Someone from Baln on the forums. What? Ive never seen anyone else from there on here O.o
:O! There are others! Hahaha hey!

I just picked up a red Madexx. The only pet left for me really is Chromaggus, but that will take some doing. I was also bitten by a desire to make an undead hunter with all undead pets again. >.<
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Wow, nice haul!!! I hardly play PC games (or even console games) right now, since I'm in the midst of getting my home ready to sell, but I have been feeling this little itch to make a draenei hunter. x_x

Anyway, congrats!!!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.