tamed this on ptr today it is considered a boar but its so small i'm lov'n it
ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
tamed this on ptr today it is considered a boar but its so small i'm lov'n it
- GormanGhaste
- Community Resource

- Posts: 6722
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:00 pm
- Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)
Re: ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
Been a couple of weeks, but here is our original porcupine thread:
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17622
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17622
- Chimera
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7584
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am
- Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)
- Gender: Male
- Location: I have no idea
Re: ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
and unfortunately.. which is rather sad.. they are uninentional (but its beta so theres hope)
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17821
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=17821

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon
| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |
Re: ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
I started a thread on the Beta Classes forum called Porcupine is for FITE! (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4917621905).
The interesting thing that a poster noted was that the porcupines are part of the Dire Beast rotation (as in, one of the pets available to be called). That makes me wonder if they're not going to keep them in the game after all.
The interesting thing that a poster noted was that the porcupines are part of the Dire Beast rotation (as in, one of the pets available to be called). That makes me wonder if they're not going to keep them in the game after all.
Re: ZOMG ITS A PORCUPINE
Huh. I haven't seen the porcupine when I've used Dire Beast. Put them in with Dire Beast and then tell us they shouldn't be tameable. You tease us Blizzard.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.



