MoP Transmog Request

Sesamee
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'Jaeden

MoP Transmog Request

Unread post by Sesamee »

I made a thread with some transmog requests I'd like to see in MoP. If anyone has any other ideas or wants feel free to post them as well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5151270838#1
Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: MoP Transmog Request

Unread post by Galaxy »

I support you from here!!! (Darn no beta access, no post rule) :hug:

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I have pseudo beta access, (can't login due to account issues but can post on beta forums.) so I'll show my support.
Masquerain
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Masquerain »

Mostly, I would really just like a "hide shoulders" option on top of the hide helm/cloak currently in the game. I remember there was a topic about it and a blue wandered in and said that they didn't want to do this due to the amount of time that designers put into making cool shoulders. Couldn't the same be said about helms, though? :(

Let me hide my shoulders, pleeeeease.
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Masquerain wrote:Mostly, I would really just like a "hide shoulders" option on top of the hide helm/cloak currently in the game. I remember there was a topic about it and a blue wandered in and said that they didn't want to do this due to the amount of time that designers put into making cool shoulders. Couldn't the same be said about helms, though? :(

Devs need to not be babies, not everyone will like their shoulders and should be able to hide them if they wish. Its just like this whole no have gorup will travel thing...i swear the main reason is just to force us to fly around once more on FPs to "enjoy the scenery" if i wanted to do that I would....don't force it on me to the point of making me sick of it. :C
ImageImage
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Yes, I'd prefer being able to hide shoulders. It wouldn't be so bad if Blizz didn't seem committed to making them ridiculously huge.
Firesighn

Unread post by Firesighn »

Meggers wrote:
Masquerain wrote:Mostly, I would really just like a "hide shoulders" option on top of the hide helm/cloak currently in the game. I remember there was a topic about it and a blue wandered in and said that they didn't want to do this due to the amount of time that designers put into making cool shoulders. Couldn't the same be said about helms, though? :(

Devs need to not be babies, not everyone will like their shoulders and should be able to hide them if they wish. Its just like this whole no have gorup will travel thing...i swear the main reason is just to force us to fly around once more on FPs to "enjoy the scenery" if i wanted to do that I would....don't force it on me to the point of making me sick of it. :C
YES. I don't mind too much not having my flying mounts, but sometimes, when I'm really lost (even with a map. Yup. That's me) it helps to be higher up so I can better see what exactly is around me.

And, yeah, shoulders, they mostly serve to irritate me. Sorry Blizz, but it just isn't my style. I'd like some simpler looking sets. You don't have to be ostentatious to look good. I mean, a hunter isn't going to be very good at hunting if he can't get around unobserved. That's how you hunt. I certainly wouldn't go out hunting in clunky armor and expect to actually take something down. And rogues! Gosh! Way to be unobtrusive! Sheesh.