How to slip in to any raid by yourself

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

How to slip in to any raid by yourself

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I've been having fun with this lately as I'm one of those way too stubborn to ask for help or pay someone type of people. :lol: If you park yourself outside the desired raid sign up for raid finder, defeat that then simply teleport out of dungeon and run in. Don't leave the raid let everyone else do that and you're in with all the time you want by yourself to look for transmogg stuff. Sure its a long walk for a short trip lol but if you like to solo its one way to get in.
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Re: How to slip in to any raid by yourself

Unread post by Yaone »

haha that is cool, will have to try that! (don't like waiting around specially now that everything is slow)
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

I don't know if they've changed it since I stopped playing, but I used to form a raid group with my free2play alt. While that toon could never enter a raid instance, it did enable me to go knock over MC etc without having to ask someone else.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Anyia wrote:While that toon could never enter a raid instance, it did enable me to go knock over MC etc without having to ask someone else.
Actually, if you're attuned then MC is one raid you don't need raid finder for. BWL is the only other I know of. If you use the attunement teleport method of entering (speaking to the elf or touching the globe, respectively) it doesn't care if you're in a raid group or not.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Wain wrote:
Anyia wrote:While that toon could never enter a raid instance, it did enable me to go knock over MC etc without having to ask someone else.
Actually, if you're attuned then MC is one raid you don't need raid finder for. BWL is the only other I know of. If you use the attunement teleport method of entering (speaking to the elf or touching the globe, respectively) it doesn't care if you're in a raid group or not.
I would of loved to of known that back when I was farming the rep from there last year. XD
Sar
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Sar »

I have a level 10 lock on a starter edition account that I use to form a raid group with when I want to enter a raid instance (Kara, ICC etc).

Works like a charm, but do remember the starter edition char you're using needs to be level 10 or over to enter a raid group!
Social Media: YouTube | Twitter | Nerd Rooted