Errodon, reporting for hunting!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Errodon
Realm: Stormreaver

Errodon, reporting for hunting!

Unread post by Errodon »

H-hello everyone! My name is Errodon, I am a dwarf from the mountainous regions of Dun Morogh. I have chosen the life of the hunter to embrace the thrill of the hunt, to feel the adrenaline rush of going head to head with a beast of the wild! Throughout my travels, I have encountered beasts of all sorts, from the docile slateshell, to the gaping jaws of Arcturis himself! I do enjoy my time relaxing in the plush, yet also rugged environments that my targets decide to wander in, it gives me a feel of what interests them. Any who, I enjoy hearing and giving a good story, and I hope to enjoy my stay here, long time reader Errodon, at your service! :D
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Errodon, reporting for hunting!

Unread post by Rawr »

Welcome to the forums Errodon :hug: :mrgreen:

Errodon

Unread post by Errodon »

Thank you! I can't begin to explain how much help I've gotten from reading these forums! Plus, you guys just seem really nice. :oops:
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Errodon wrote:Thank you! I can't begin to explain how much help I've gotten from reading these forums! Plus, you guys just seem really nice. :oops:
Thanks, here at Petopia we strive for excellence, accurate Hunter knowledge, and ticking off WoW programmers by finding ways to keep pet visual effects :lol: :mrgreen:

Errodon

Unread post by Errodon »

Well, when it comes to the various beasts in our world, I know quite a good bit! Now, about the programmers, I may need help with that one! :mrgreen: