5.3 stable slots celebration

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

5.3 stable slots celebration

Unread post by HunterFTW »

hi not sure where to put this but i just felt that for those that love collecting pets with the comeing of 5.3 30 added slots its something that i felt should be celebrated.so basicly its just hunters getting together and tameing pets and helping eachother tame the pets they had to let go of.now i know its not that big of a deal but i think its awsome enouph for me to through a hunter hunting party.

so come one come all Horde and alli are welcome if you want in on the celebration.

P.S we will meet in ether Dalaran or Shattrah.not sure which if anyone want to vote on this meeting its welcomed as well.be in the know that when the celebration is over theres gona be an RP walk through the meeting citys.

my Battletag is HunterNut23#1772 for those that want in on the party. :D
Vinessa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ysondre - US

Re: 5.3 stable slots celebration

Unread post by Vinessa »

count me in :D
come on people, it will be fun ^^
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

Yes! count me in! we can have a giant raid group all with their pets walking through the citys! I'd love to record this! what date? I must know or else I might make plans :C
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

when 5.3 goes live.when i find out that out i'll put up my hunter call.

depending how long this celebrateion will last or it takes for people to get on i will have it go for 3 days to give enouph time for fun.

the first day we will meet up in shattrah.

i will be doing my Horde toon first so i will need a alliance group leader if anyone want to voliter.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

the alliance group leader would need to be on your server cuz the crossrealm stuff, I think it should start a day after 5.3 so everyone can test out the content first and so that we can prepare for the meat up. I think we should meet
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

its still 3 days so people can still come on the second day.when the patch comes out i want to get right into the pet tamings.i will probly slow down anyway sense blizz tends to do constent server restarts with new patches.as for alliance i will see if anyone of my friends list thats shares a CRZ with me is avalible.

Edit.more info:

ok i have found a allaince hunter in my guild to fill the leader for the allaince for the first day so i am now able to finish the plan.Horde will strats at 9am while the allaince will be at 6:30am.now please keep in mind i know that it will be awhile cause of the downloading but i will be sure to wait awhile then sent out but you can still jump in once you log on.the meeting place is shattarah for the first day.as for the allaince set up i will be there ether on my allaince or horde to help set up the groups.thank you for you pataince.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

update:the do date for the party acording to the site is expecting it to be may 21.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

servers are down for 5.3 but when they are back up, ooooh nelleh
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

yea i know.i am just waiting for them to come up.i rembered to park my dreani and a few of my horde in shatttarh before i went to bed last night.i'll keep my eyes open.