The Razza

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Artyrius
Realm: Terenas, Anvilmar

The Razza

Unread post by Artyrius »

So I just tried to tame The Razza and it said it was not Tameable. Anyone else have this problem?
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Re: The Razza

Unread post by Tahlian »

If I remember correctly, The Razza is an exotic pet, which means you have to be a Beast Mastery hunter, in Beast Mastery spec, over level 69, to tame him. If you meet those qualifications and still can't tame him, then he might be bugged. But I haven't heard anyone else say he's bugged at the moment, so other than that, I really couldn't say what the problem might be.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Artyrius

Thanks for the information. I am a Beast Master Hunter, but I was only Level 43 when I tried. I will try again in a few levels and see if I have the same problem.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Artyrius wrote:I will try again in a few levels
The Razza is a chimera and as such is an exotic. So you'll need more than a few levels otherwise you're going to get the same message. :lol: :hug: But yeah. Level 69 is the magic level for exotics.
As already stated. I just felt like razzing you a bit. :D

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

Yeah unfrontantly it;'s 69 for those pets. Though tI really think it should be lower then that maybe lvl 50 or something it just feels like the whole special feeling for the spec take so long to get too.
Artyrius

zedxrgal wrote:
Artyrius wrote:I will try again in a few levels
The Razza is a chimera and as such is an exotic. So you'll need more than a few levels otherwise you're going to get the same message. :lol: :hug: But yeah. Level 69 is the magic level for exotics.
As already stated. I just felt like razzing you a bit. :D
For me... Going from 43 - 69 is a few levels. Granted, I've only gone from 43 - 54. Heirloom gear helps... >.>