Frostsaber pridelord

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Fen
Realm: Turalyon (Eu)

Frostsaber pridelord

Unread post by Fen »

Frostsaber pridelord will this skin be in the new expansion? anyone have any idea?
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Re: Frostsaber pridelord

Unread post by Sasrei »

Is there a new skin out there? Really? where did you see that skin? I see the frostsaber pride watcher thats it..

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Fen
Realm: Turalyon (Eu)

Unread post by Fen »

Is there a new skin out there? Really? where did you see that skin? I see the frostsaber pride watcher thats it..
I meant the Frost Saber pride watcher sorry :( but the question still remains will the skin be in cataclysm and available to tame?
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I don't have beta, but from what I've heard, the cats in Winterspring should be OK. I know Rak'shiri is fine and tameable, as well.
virgo02
Realm: Shadowsong & Whisperwind

Unread post by virgo02 »

the purple striped frostsaber prides are now level 52/53 so you dont have to wait til 59 to tame them :) they also put some in the area to the left as youre just entering the frostsaber rock area.As for Rak'Shiri..he is now a white tiger with black stripes and his face has changed to the purple striped looking cat :) Shy rotam is now the new rak shiri keeping the blue/green stripes and is found standing at the huge rock thus making her tameable at any time and you dont need to summon her(might still have to summon the white lion though if that quest is still available since theres a ! over her head).She also spawns within a minute so happy hunting :)