Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Favorite Mount (s)

Unread post by Skyshot »

Here's another 'favorites' topic!

This time: Mounts
To those of you who do or do not collect mounts, what's your favorite one that you own?
Or maybe it's a mount that you don't have but love all the same... What is it? :D

Mine would have to be the Swift White Hawkstrider. I don't have it, but I would sure love to be lucky enough to get it.
I'm also quite partial to my Albino Drake. :)

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: Favorite Mount (s)

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

My is my chopper and runner up would be my headless horseman mount.
Sochi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Sochi »

I love flying on my albino drake, which seemed to take forever to get, and my Swift Blue and Swift Red Windriders are pretty sweet too, there were my favorites for all those long circles of Sholazar Basin. I think the red one was lucky that day. Thank you superstitions!

For my ground mounts, I love my armored bear, all my talbuks and my swift wolves.
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

My favorite mount is one that you can not get any more. http://www.wowwiki.com/Black_Qiraji_Resonating_Crystal /cry
We don't die. We multiply.
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

my favorite mount is thw wlight drake it's unfortinate it's so rare also we need spider mounts
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Kalasha
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Karazhan, Terenas

Unread post by Kalasha »

My absolute favorite flyer would be the cobalt netherwingdrake, which I m happy to say I own :)

Land mount a shared place for my good old Silver Talbuk and the Rivendare Deathcharger I recently got. Being alliance makes owning the latter that much sweeter ^^
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

Favourite Flyer: Violet Proto Drake
Favourite Ground Mount: Equal standing between the Winterspring Saber & the Armored White Talbuk

Once you go 310% speed flying, you never go back ;P

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Favorite Flyer-- My Albino Drake and my Red Drake. My 2 Netherwings (Cobalt and Veridian) and my red Proto are also nice. Being a NE, I'm also partial to the two Hippogryphs I own. I don't have any 310 speed ones.

For Ground Mounts, I actually like my three Horses. Black war steed, Swift Brown and swift palomino and of course my Argent Charger. I also have 5 or 6 cats, 3 talbuks (none armored because I think the armor does not look good on a Talbuk), a war mammoth,a war elekk, a Ram I never use, a mechachicken I also never use and that's about it.

Some may disagree, but I think one of the worst things they ever added to the game is the Chopper mount. It just does not fit in the game in my honest opinion.

The only rare drop mount I have ever gotten is the Polar Bear. I've been a dedicated Raider for 4 years now and I have never seen any of the mounts that drop from Bosses drop while I was in the instance. I gave up on Rivendare's mount after soloing that place 60 times and never seeing it. I have also bought at least 50 eggs from the Oracles and have never even gotten the whelp, let alone the Green Proto. Come to think of it, the only mount I have that I didn't pay for in one way or another is the Polar Bear.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

The Azure Drake is quite an eye catcher I want.

But I'll just love my Green Proto-Drake to pieces till I get it.
cx

(I have 70 something mounts, it's really hard to choose just one. :lol:)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

My one and only:
The bronze Drake
Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

I love mounts :? I have 101 of them (for now :lol: ). It's hard to pick a favorite. My top favorite above all else will always be my Spectral Tiger. There are a few other ground mounts I cherish (some I own, some I'm working on), and I love some of the newer drakes, but the Phoenix is the one I will always love (and probably never get lol). So hard to choose, really.
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)
Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

I have:
Time-Lost Proto Drake... It's name says it all, you realy do lose time looking for this one..
My Cenarian War Hyppogryph
My Mechano-hog
My Purple riding Nether Ray

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

My favorite flyer is probably my Violet Protodrake. Because I worked so hard for him, and also he is silly and runs hilariously.

My favorite ground mount...hm. Probably my red hawkstrider--the one you buy from the Tournament. I'm not a huge fan of hawkstriders as a rule, but the red and gold colors look lovely ^_^ I also love my tan war talbuk, though.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Favourite Flying Mount
Green Proto-Drake - definitely my favourite. :) The first time I saw the glimpse of proto-drakes I loved them, and knew I had to have one. It was depressing to see that most were rewards from high level dungeon and raid achievements, but then I learned about the Green one. I worked my butt of to get my reputation up as quickly as possible so that I could buy the Mysterious Eggs. Normally I have horrible luck, but I got my Green dragon after only about 7 eggs I believe.

I'm also rather fond of my Red Drake which I bought recently when I hit Exactly with Wyrmrest. I don't actually like the WoW dragon models too much, but for some reason he just sort of grew on me. I alternate between my Proto and this guy.

Favourite Ground Mount
Purple Skeletal Warhorse - I wanted one of these for so long, so I quested and handed in cloth to gain reputation with Undercity. Theyr'e so wicked looking.

Black War Raptor - The first epic mount I ever had, I did BG's over and over when I was low level on my main just so that by the time I hit level 60 I could have this guy. :)

Venomhide Ravasaur - The quest for obtaining this mount was just too adorable, and I love raptors. ^^

There's so many mounts that I don't have and want, but I haven't dedicated myself to mount collecting quite yet. xD
Anansi
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Anansi »

Mechano Hog! My wife, an Engineer, built me one for Christmas and it's the only land mount I wanted and now the only one I'll use.

I'm not a mount collector, but in general I think the land mounts are far better than the flyers. I don't actually like any of the flyers except for the Engineering helicopters and I guess the Head Of Mimiron is pretty cool too.
For other land mounts, I like the Raptor, Worg and Kodo mounts from the Argent Tournament. For non-built mounts, Raptors are my favourites.

But the drakes, proto and regular, are pretty terrible, though I like the regular drakes more than the protos. Currently I fly around on the Black Drake.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

My favorite flyer:
Shared between my Green Proto-Drake, that I got on the second egg, and my Onyx Netherwing Drake.

My favorite Land Mount:
Black Mechano Strider

My favorite Sea Mount
Sea Turtle

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Hanuremeap
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tenenas

Unread post by Hanuremeap »

I like my Zhevra and my Drakes (Bronze and Albino only at the moment saving up for the red one :))

Hanuremeap & Kreature

My Dragon Cave

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

twlight drake* sorry for typos anyway the drake sense no one seems to know it http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/twilightdrake.php
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Koona
Realm: Uldaman

Unread post by Koona »

Ground Mounts:
-Raven Lord
-Swift Zulian Tiger

Flying Mounts:
-Violet Proto-Drake
-Twilight Drake
-Ironbound Proto-Drake
-Onyxia's mount

Kaïna <3

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

I like any proto-drake for the most part.