Rare pets

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Rare pets

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Cialbi wrote:
Wark wrote:Ironale, I am completely having trouble believing that a single spirit beast would be as rare as, say, sporebats. :lol: I am willing to accept that they'd be the least common of the spirit beasts, though.
Well, this is all very much subjective, and not really scientific. When it comes to your personal experience, you can't get much rarer than 'never seen another hunter with x pet'.
Exactly! :D
Like, on Suramar, Arcturis and Gondria are everywhere, but I never see anyone with Ghostcrawler and I even helped home one. :lol: Loque doesn't seem to be as popular either--I see a couple, but not as much as Gondria.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Yeah, Loque seemed to become vastly less popular after a while. He was everywhere for a bit, but as more Spirit Beasts were released he kind of faded into the background. *cuddles her Rakesh*
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Spiritbeests
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorie

Unread post by Spiritbeests »

Gondria, I never understood. The only plain ghost-over from an old skin I really like is Karoma.
WildcatTM
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by WildcatTM »

gormanghaste wrote:The site hasn't been updated since Wrath, but Zardoz has data mined the armory to report on the popularity of different hunter pet skins.
That site really needs an update. I think a lot of people are curious at the state of popularity for our pets.

WildcatTM
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by WildcatTM »

Pooksie wrote:I still haven't seen a single person with a Seagull, which is sad because they look so awesome!
I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunZChZOs1o.

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvfB-aQFqy0.

Meldiren
Realm: Ghostlands

Unread post by Meldiren »

I used to see Ghost Sabers...but since we got he expanded stables, i rarely do anymore. i have had mine since level 19.
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

I've never found another hunter with Old Cliff Jumper; it's too rare for nooblets and too boring for high levels. Old world wind serpents (and most new-world ones) are also really rare; I've seen one red/orange, a couple orange, one dblue, and one green that I can even remember (all pre-Cata, when they did ranged nature lightning). They're not functional for solo play and they're not that pretty (well, I find them pretty, but...) Araga's skin, too. Seen it once, post-Cata, never pre-Cata.