http://illustrationfriday.com/
Illustration Friday anyone?
- Bulletdance
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2235
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
- Realm: Vek'nilash
- Location: PA
Illustration Friday anyone?
Hey guys, I was just curious if anyone else was posting illustrations using the site Illustration Friday. It's run by an artist and every friday they email out a topic and everyone posts thier pic up to the site. It's a lot of fun and sometimes hilarious to see what everyone comes up with. Let me know if you do and want to share, I'd love to see
http://illustrationfriday.com/
http://illustrationfriday.com/
Flight Rising Lair
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=26145
- Rhyela
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 6857
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm
- Realm: US - Ysera
- Gender: Female playing males and females
- Location: My chair
Re: Illustration Friday anyone?
If I had any talent whatsoever I might try something like this. Alas, my doodles look like they were drawn with my feet with my eyes closed. 

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!
Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
-
Makoes
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7073
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
- Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
- Gender: Female foxen
- Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
- Contact:
Re: Illustration Friday anyone?
Never seen this site before, looks like it might be interesting.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?
