Illustration Friday anyone?

User avatar
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Realm: Vek'nilash
Location: PA

Illustration Friday anyone?

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Hey guys, I was just curious if anyone else was posting illustrations using the site Illustration Friday. It's run by an artist and every friday they email out a topic and everyone posts thier pic up to the site. It's a lot of fun and sometimes hilarious to see what everyone comes up with. Let me know if you do and want to share, I'd love to see :D
http://illustrationfriday.com/
User avatar
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6857
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Realm: US - Ysera
Gender: Female playing males and females
Location: My chair

Re: Illustration Friday anyone?

Unread post by Rhyela »

If I had any talent whatsoever I might try something like this. Alas, my doodles look like they were drawn with my feet with my eyes closed. :lol:

Image

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 7073
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
Gender: Female foxen
Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
Contact:

Re: Illustration Friday anyone?

Unread post by Makoes »

Never seen this site before, looks like it might be interesting.

Image

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Post Reply