What if murlocs were real?

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Saturo »

Just don't let 'em know about Stargate Universe, and you'll win every discussion.
Dr. Who is good too tough.

*Cries*
Why did they have to ruin my favourite series...?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.
Gender: ....METAL GEAR
Location: Under a cardboardbox.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Sonata »

SG-1 rules the books....I grew up with that series.
That and Quicksilver or something like that....something with a man inserted with quicksilver made him invisible but wacko without a antidote.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

User avatar
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Realm: Terenas (EU)
Gender: Female

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

@Azunara:

Yep, it's Xen something. Has very thin skin, looks a bit like a Wooper. XD

EDIT: I googled Wooper, because I know they base Pokimanz on real life animals. It's called an Axolotl!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axolotl

So damn cyute. <3

Image

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

♥{My Pets|My Mounts}♥

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Saturo »

*Huggles, then reads*
A type of salamander. Yay! I was right! Sort of...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Realm: Terenas (EU)
Gender: Female

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

*Huggles, then reads*
A type of salamander. Yay! I was right! Sort of...
Yeah, I was pretty sure you were. =D Coincidentally, they get confused with the pubescent version of the Tiger Salamanders that you linked. :3

Image

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

♥{My Pets|My Mounts}♥

User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Back to the original topic, freaky! Those are cool fish though. And they are murloc-ish. Very intriguing :D

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Nevar »

Wow..never thought I'd see the day.. Never thought I'd also admit.. ITS SO CUTE I WANT ONE!! /hugs it! As..long as it dosent kill me that is..

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

User avatar
Anansi
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Anansi »

Azunara wrote:My friends and I had a huge debate of Dr.Who vs. SG-1. Needless to say, I was proudly on the Stargate side. I'd like to claim we won, though those Dr.Whoites'll never admit it.
You were WRONG! Doctor Who is infinitely better than any of the Stargate incarnations. Arguing that Stargate is better than Doctor Who is like arguing that fecal matter is a tastier snack than ice cream.
Image
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Saturo »

Anansi wrote:
Azunara wrote:My friends and I had a huge debate of Dr.Who vs. SG-1. Needless to say, I was proudly on the Stargate side. I'd like to claim we won, though those Dr.Whoites'll never admit it.
You were WRONG! Doctor Who is infinitely better than any of the Stargate incarnations. Arguing that Stargate is better than Doctor Who is like arguing that fecal matter is a tastier snack than ice cream.
HERESY!
*Charges using Ori staff weapon as a spear*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.
Gender: ....METAL GEAR
Location: Under a cardboardbox.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Sonata »

D: Don't mock the greatness of SG-1
...P.DAWG PUNISH YOUUU!!

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Saturo »

*Throws a spear- Erm... Staff weapon- to Sonata*
*Realizes that if I press this button it shoots plasma*
*Shoots plasma at Anansi*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 am
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary
Location: South Australia
Contact:

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

Next thing you know, they're gonna leave a poking stick within reach of it and we'll damned well be the first country to ever sport Murlocs for real.
Well, you know what they say about us Aussies...we are that damned crazy we'll provoke anything!

Image

User avatar
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
Gender: Female
Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.

Re: What if murlocs were real?

Unread post by zedxrgal »

That fish is cute. Murlocs are not.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
Image
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Post Reply