Edit - Cannot be tamed
D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
So questin on my baby night elf priest and I had the quest to kill the plagued Den mother as she is giving birth to sick bears in Auberdine etc etc. Many people know that she has 4 cubs with her which used to be just mini versions of normal bears and tamable if I remember correctly. I looked at them now and they have the new baby bear mini pet skin! Ignore the dead mommy in the pic's I had to kill her but the babies I had to SS as they are too cute. Also am checking if they are tamable as we speak!
Edit - Cannot be tamed
This made me sad... I loved the little brown 1 so so much however they are still adorable!
Edit - Cannot be tamed
- Attachments
-
- WoWScrnShot_060310_011119.jpg (150.03 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
-
- WoWScrnShot_060310_011129.jpg (133.23 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
Last edited by Nevar on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
- Aleu
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2584
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
- Gender: Female
- Location: Under your bed!
- Contact:
Re: D'aww!!! New baby bears!!
...You killed the mommy. ;~; Poor cubbies.
But they are adorable. XD
But they are adorable. XD
NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
You has to kill the mommy sadly
Shes been driven mad and stuff

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
I wondered where those bear cub models were used! They are more realistic than the baby polar bears in Dragonblight, but to my eyes much cuter.
- Tyuriwen
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
- Realm: Terenas (EU)
- Gender: Female
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Yeah, I noticed that taming the Den Mother on my baby Hunter. =3 I love the brown ones especially, they should at least make them into pets!!
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
That second screenshot plays out a scene for me: Little cub trying to make mom get up, other one growling at you.. not sure about the one in the back, probably terrified. D'aawww...
- Vephriel
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 16439
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
- Gender: Female
- Location: Canada
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Oh, neat find! I haven't done that quest in years or even been over to that area. Too bad they aren't tameable though. x) They look much better than just a miniature regular bear, that's for sure.
Hmm, I wonder if those bear cubs that were up by the Ironforge Airport with a mother are still just mini normal models or if they may have been swapped with a cub model. >.>
Hmm, I wonder if those bear cubs that were up by the Ironforge Airport with a mother are still just mini normal models or if they may have been swapped with a cub model. >.>
- Dewclaw
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 5650
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
- Realm: Llane
- Gender: Female
- Location: VA
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Poor little cubbies with no mama bear now. 
They are very cute.
They are very cute.
http://dragcave.net/user/Cylt -Dragon cave.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=21632- Flight Rising
Kia Kaha.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=21632- Flight Rising
Kia Kaha.
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Ikno! I want 1 so badly badly and /facepalm - do the quest the night elf that has you chill her explains why you have too and it breaks his heart to do it but she is breeding rabid bears and infecting nature itself.

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
- Kalliope
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 14063
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
- Realm: Dethecus
- Location: Thedas
- Contact:
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!
- Sarayana
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
- Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
I was gonna say that! They're recolourings of the minipet.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3
- Vephriel
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 16439
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
- Gender: Female
- Location: Canada
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
I was up in the Ironforge Airport today and took a look at the family of bears there. Unfortunately the Young Black Bears were still just the regular models and not the cub ones. It would have been an exciting find if they had somehow been changed. Ah well.
- Gimlion
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1912
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am
- Realm: Nordrassil
- Gender: Male
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Y'know... I AM a dwarf... yet I never learned how nor really tried to get onto the IF airport... If I may Veph... how?
And might I add, your avatar is very neat. If you drew it, very nice job!
And might I add, your avatar is very neat. If you drew it, very nice job!
"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!
Yeah, I noticed that leveling a druid recently.
I thought they always looked like that.
e-e
I thought they always looked like that.
e-e

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||




