WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Nevar »

10 man icc in progress my guilds on Fester and hes almost dead omg 100k omg everyones dying omg hes coming straight at me and I feign he charges after the only other person alive and kills them. I put on my cats growl and he growls taunts him for a split second and takes the hit - Good boy Garrett! - Hes coming after me now omg 20000 life left and I'm panicing. I smash disengage and 30k kill shot him and I'm the last one alive! I killed him I mean omg I was having a holy heart attack! I feel leet :D

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

User avatar
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5164
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in a cornfield

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Teigan »

Wow, you should feel accomplished! :D
User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Sarayana »

Wow!! Nice work! If I had been in your situation I'd have probably forgotten about disengage until that moment when he reset... >.>

It's such a great feeling to save the day. :D

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Nevar »

Yea I was freaking out! :lol: I am uber proud of myself however and my Garrett proved hes better than any ole wolf ;)

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3200
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Slickrock »

/salute!!!!

Well done! Bravo!
Account has been closed at user's request.
User avatar
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
Gender: Female
Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by zedxrgal »

/cheer

You and Garrett are amazing!! Way to go! :headbang:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
Image
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Nevar »

Aye I thought so as well! My cat has proved himself over any wolf IMO - that panic attack bonded us together I'm pretty sure as what othr pet has pretty much taken a hit from Fester and lived :lol:

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

User avatar
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2144
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

That's pretty crazy. I bet everyone was pretty happy you killed him.
User avatar
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Realm: Vek'nilash
Location: PA

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Wow gratz! I hope you got good lootz. :D
Post Reply