New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Rawr
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4488
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
- Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Female
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Sorry to double post but IT's RAINING IN THE BARRENS!! XD
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-09-28 100723.png (674.95 KiB) Viewed 613 times

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all
Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.
Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all
Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.
Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
The brown and grey wolf from the same Whispering forest area in Tirsfal Glade as Coldrasp. The one that's the worg skin on the wolf model.Wain wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:22 pm A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all
Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.
Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
- worgpower
- Community Resource

- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm
- Realm: Gurubashi
- Gender: Male
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Your missing a few Adult teroclaw skins, I found them on wowhead tameable as bird of preyWain wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:22 pm A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all
Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.
Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Thanks! I added them now:worgpower wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:29 pm Your missing a few Adult teroclaw skins, I found them on wowhead tameable as bird of prey
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gal ... birdofprey
Also, new status icons on the nameplates.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
I forgot someone mentioned those! It looks like most or all dire wolf skins have been made available on the wolf model, so I've added them all:Mottik wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:39 pm The brown and grey wolf from the same Whispering forest area in Tirsfal Glade as Coldrasp. The one that's the worg skin on the wolf model.
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gal ... amily=wolf
The new ones will currently be obvious in that gallery because they'll have a question mark icon in their name plate - it signifies I haven't (yet) indicated whether they're tameable or not.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Already reported it, but Vuldren Alpha is bugged. It's part of the skyborne taming quests. If you tame a fresh one after the fact, you can't train it and if you dismiss it and resummon it it loses the two spells it starts with.
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
I can't believe it, found something that hasn't been discover yet ^^ might be a world first? 
Broodwidow – level 16 - tameable elite spider with 2.7 attack speed
Found in Ruins of Lordaeron (the new Forever dungeon), in the spider area near the entrance where Witherfang patrols. Tamed at level 16.
Attack speed 2.70, the slowest pet I know of so far (the slowest listed on Petopia is 2.5).

same model as: https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/loo ... rskinblood
States tamed at level 16:
41–52 damage
17.2 DPS
599 health
943 armor
Abilities:
Dash 3
Wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=250619/broodwidow
Broodwidow – level 16 - tameable elite spider with 2.7 attack speed
Found in Ruins of Lordaeron (the new Forever dungeon), in the spider area near the entrance where Witherfang patrols. Tamed at level 16.
Attack speed 2.70, the slowest pet I know of so far (the slowest listed on Petopia is 2.5).
same model as: https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/loo ... rskinblood
States tamed at level 16:
41–52 damage
17.2 DPS
599 health
943 armor
Abilities:
Dash 3
Wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=250619/broodwidow
- Shingojira
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 pm
- Realm: Mankrik
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
That’s an awesome find. Like how weapons with slow speeds can be beneficial for abilities, it’d be nice if blizzard balanced it where slow attack speed pets have some upside. Basing their abilities on attack damage would probably just make slow attack pets strictly better, so I’m not sure what it would be.Cavedust wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:04 pm I can't believe it, found something that hasn't been discover yet ^^ might be a world first?
Broodwidow – level 16 - tameable elite spider with 2.7 attack speed
Found in Ruins of Lordaeron (the new Forever dungeon), in the spider area near the entrance where Witherfang patrols. Tamed at level 16.
Attack speed 2.70, the slowest pet I know of so far (the slowest listed on Petopia is 2.5).
same model as: https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/loo ... rskinblood
States tamed at level 16:
41–52 damage
17.2 DPS
599 health
943 armor
Abilities:
Dash 3
Wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=250619/broodwidow
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5686
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
It looks like there is one new vulture model. It isn't tamable (friendly and not flagged as tamable), but https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=267113/marrosis uses different combinations of Vulture colors to make a new model.
Ravens are in Forever: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=257753/curious-crow
Ravens are in Forever: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=257753/curious-crow
