New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Discuss World of Warcraft: Forever.
User avatar
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4488
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Rawr »

Pet training still seems to be bugged sadly :(

Image

User avatar
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4488
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Rawr »

Sorry to double post but IT's RAINING IN THE BARRENS!! XD
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-09-28 100723.png
Screenshot 2026-09-28 100723.png (674.95 KiB) Viewed 615 times

Image

User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 14059
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Wain »

A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all

Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.

Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Mottik
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:49 pm
Realm: WRA

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Mottik »

Wain wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:22 pm A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all

Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.

Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
The brown and grey wolf from the same Whispering forest area in Tirsfal Glade as Coldrasp. The one that's the worg skin on the wolf model.
User avatar
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm
Realm: Gurubashi
Gender: Male

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by worgpower »

Wain wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:22 pm A gallery of pet looks, both tameable and unavailable, in Forever:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gallery.php?id=all

Ignore the tame status icons - they are definitely not accurate. I'll update them once we have pet data and can see what's missing.

Are there any pet looks I'm missing?
Your missing a few Adult teroclaw skins, I found them on wowhead tameable as bird of prey
User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 14059
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Wain »

worgpower wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:29 pm Your missing a few Adult teroclaw skins, I found them on wowhead tameable as bird of prey
Thanks! I added them now:

https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gal ... birdofprey

Also, new status icons on the nameplates.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
User avatar
Wain
The Insane
The Insane
Posts: 14059
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 am
Gender: Male

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Wain »

Mottik wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:39 pm The brown and grey wolf from the same Whispering forest area in Tirsfal Glade as Coldrasp. The one that's the worg skin on the wolf model.
I forgot someone mentioned those! It looks like most or all dire wolf skins have been made available on the wolf model, so I've added them all:
https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/gal ... amily=wolf

The new ones will currently be obvious in that gallery because they'll have a question mark icon in their name plate - it signifies I haven't (yet) indicated whether they're tameable or not.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Akussa
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2025 10:22 pm
Realm: Silvermoon

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Akussa »

Already reported it, but Vuldren Alpha is bugged. It's part of the skyborne taming quests. If you tame a fresh one after the fact, you can't train it and if you dismiss it and resummon it it loses the two spells it starts with.
Cavedust
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:53 pm
Realm: Forever Beta

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Cavedust »

I can't believe it, found something that hasn't been discover yet ^^ might be a world first? :D


Broodwidow – level 16 - tameable elite spider with 2.7 attack speed

Found in Ruins of Lordaeron (the new Forever dungeon), in the spider area near the entrance where Witherfang patrols. Tamed at level 16.
Attack speed 2.70, the slowest pet I know of so far (the slowest listed on Petopia is 2.5).

Image
same model as: https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/loo ... rskinblood
States tamed at level 16:
41–52 damage
17.2 DPS
599 health
943 armor

Abilities:
Dash 3

Wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=250619/broodwidow
User avatar
Shingojira
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 pm
Realm: Mankrik

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Shingojira »

Cavedust wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:04 pm I can't believe it, found something that hasn't been discover yet ^^ might be a world first? :D


Broodwidow – level 16 - tameable elite spider with 2.7 attack speed

Found in Ruins of Lordaeron (the new Forever dungeon), in the spider area near the entrance where Witherfang patrols. Tamed at level 16.
Attack speed 2.70, the slowest pet I know of so far (the slowest listed on Petopia is 2.5).

Image
same model as: https://www.wow-petopia.com/forever/loo ... rskinblood
States tamed at level 16:
41–52 damage
17.2 DPS
599 health
943 armor

Abilities:
Dash 3

Wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=250619/broodwidow
That’s an awesome find. Like how weapons with slow speeds can be beneficial for abilities, it’d be nice if blizzard balanced it where slow attack speed pets have some upside. Basing their abilities on attack damage would probably just make slow attack pets strictly better, so I’m not sure what it would be.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Posts: 5686
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
Realm: Shadow Council
Gender: Male

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Post by Valnaaros »

It looks like there is one new vulture model. It isn't tamable (friendly and not flagged as tamable), but https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=267113/marrosis uses different combinations of Vulture colors to make a new model.

Ravens are in Forever: https://www.wowhead.com/forever/npc=257753/curious-crow
Post Reply