Which RL fighting style should I train in?
Which RL fighting style should I train in?
So I have the opportunity to get official training in using either a shortsword/machete/gladius or tomahawk/hand axe with a weapon instructor. Which one should I pick hmm?
-
Makoes
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7073
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
- Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
- Gender: Female foxen
- Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
- Contact:
Re: Which RL fighting style should I train in?
Definitly Swords/Machete/Gladius. More fun, and I would assume more relevant to situations (how many people pull knives on people compared to axes?)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?
-
Danielfboone
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
- Realm: Draka
- Gender: Male for both
- Location: If I'm somewhere else, I can't be here
Re: Which RL fighting style should I train in?
Can't help you since I have won the last three gold medals awarded at the couch potato Olympics. 

Re: Which RL fighting style should I train in?
BREWMASTERY. DRINK BOOZE DODGE HITS. *shot*
But yeah I'd prolly say go with the swordtype, since AFAIK, that stuff is more about technique which can help you disarm and stuff, while axes seem to be more about strength and vital points.
Then again, tomahawks are badass, and make good throwing weapons...
But yeah I'd prolly say go with the swordtype, since AFAIK, that stuff is more about technique which can help you disarm and stuff, while axes seem to be more about strength and vital points.
Then again, tomahawks are badass, and make good throwing weapons...
~Signature made by Serenith~~Signature made by Serenith~



