Twin Peaks BG Info
Twin Peaks BG Info
I was mainly hoping the announcement would explain more about the Dragonmaw clan but they just say they provide a " strategic importance" to the Horde. (After they mention that the clan spent years working to enslave red dragons. Nice way to make people want to take up arms for them Blizz. )
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: Twin Peak BG Info

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
And not just that. Anyone get a look at the Screenie with the 'windmill'?

Oh yeah. Ripped wings from red flight. I mean this is really going to get us on the good side of Alexstrasza now!
Good going Garrosh. Good going Blizz. Yaaay horde are evil dragon killers now!
*doublefacepalm*
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Vephriel
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 16439
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
- Gender: Female
- Location: Canada
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
i love it!
- Sarayana
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
- Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
Saturo, I think that's the tiny raptor from the TCG: http://www.wowtcgloot.com/little_white_ ... bridle.htm

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: Twin Peak BG Info

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
- Vephriel
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 16439
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
- Gender: Female
- Location: Canada
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
None taken, I for one couldn't be happier with all this Horde focus and development.Nevar wrote:Wow... No offense but I am so glad I'm alli right now..
- Aleu
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2584
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
- Gender: Female
- Location: Under your bed!
- Contact:
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
...THRALL FOREVER AS WARCHIEF! -waves flags-
NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: Twin Peak BG Info

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
Re: Twin Peak BG Info
Hehe..for the heck of it they might as well name any reward items or Achievements done there after the show.Fael wrote:Needs to be a black lodge and a red room somewhere! People have also made mention of there needing to be cherry pie and damn good coffee. :p
Re: Twin Peaks BG Info
Ryno wrote:Twin Peaks, WSG 2.0.
Now with more Horde-Being-Asses Evidence!
No lies my hordies had nothing to do with this- my drood Coal is weeping in a corner.
Sorry but I don't see how 'lets make horde evil' = development, mean not unless we get to kill Garrosh. And are forced to redeem ourselves. Again. It's just a random twist that wouldn't make sense in even a story. It'd be like me writing a story, and then deciding halfway through, you know what, lets throw out everything and make one of the grey sides evil for no reason at all. Mean they know the only way they're getting away with this is cause Saurfang is still in outlands.None taken, I for one couldn't be happier with all this Horde focus and development.
Guess at anyrate I now have no reason to really want to pvp whatso ever again.
Re: Twin Peaks BG Info

Re: Twin Peaks BG Info
If everyone was all happy and flowers and sunshine, that would get really boring really fast. I honestly feel that this isn't the typical "Good-go-bad-get-redeemed" storyline. This arch makes perfect sense from a story-telling standpoint. Remember Thrall and Garrosh a few days before WoTLK launch? Remember the conversation between Saurfang the Elder and Garrosh in Warsong Hold? Remember Garrosh and Varian in the Ulduar Trailer? Garrosh is willing to stomp out the alliance AT ANY COST. The fact that Garrosh is 1) doing something like this and 2) going to do more bad things in the future is awesome. This is the rise of a fantastic dictator/tyrant/bad leader storyline, and frankly, I have felt that the alliance almost always got all the fun plots. I could not be more excited about the Horde finally getting some awesome attention.Ryai wrote:Ryno wrote:Sorry but I don't see how 'lets make horde evil' = development, mean not unless we get to kill Garrosh. And are forced to redeem ourselves. Again. It's just a random twist that wouldn't make sense in even a story. It'd be like me writing a story, and then deciding halfway through, you know what, lets throw out everything and make one of the grey sides evil for no reason at all. Mean they know the only way they're getting away with this is cause Saurfang is still in outlands.None taken, I for one couldn't be happier with all this Horde focus and development.
Guess at anyrate I now have no reason to really want to pvp whatso ever again.
I personally think the windmill thing is hilarious. I'm sure Gala would have something other to say though.
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: Twin Peaks BG Info
You're not Gala? Sharing accounts or something?Galadrael wrote:I'm sure Gala would have something other to say though.
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
Re: Twin Peaks BG Info
There is me, and then there is Gala.Saturo wrote:You're not Gala? Sharing accounts or something?Galadrael wrote:I'm sure Gala would have something other to say though.
I differentiate between myself and my character. I imagine Gala is actually very different from me. You know, aside from the fact of being able to wear plate armor, properly wield an axe in combat, etc.








